NANO SOMA® Usage Protocol
The following guidelines only apply in those countries where NANO SOMA can be used both orally and topically. In those countries where local regulations prevent its use for either oral or topical use, please abide by the local usage regulations for your country. Further, the Metasomer Topical Gel and the Metasomer Telomerase Natural Cream are not available in all countries. NANO SOMA is a registered brand name for Metadichol®. Other names may be used in other markets.
- For health maintenance, use 5 sprays in your mouth once/day.
- Some people experience a healing crisis (see description below) when they begin to use NANO SOMA. In this case, we recommend you begin with one spray/day, gradually building up to 5 sprays/day. If one spray is still too much, reduce to one drop from a cotton bud on your wrist daily for a week or two, then use one spray/day and work up.
- For assistance with an existing health condition, use 5 sprays once/day for the first week, then use one bottle in the second week (5 sprays, 4 times/day), a second bottle over the next two weeks (5 sprays twice/day) and a third bottle over the next 4 weeks (5 sprays once/day); i.e., normal health maintenance usage.
- For eye or ear issues you may wish to pour some NANO SOMA into a squeeze eye dropper bottle and put a drop in each eye or ear once or twice a day. It stings briefly in the eye but is quite safe. People report benefits with cataracts, glaucoma and tinnitus.
- For the nose, we suggest purchasing an inexpensive empty nasal spray, or empty out its contents if it contains another product and rinse it out, then fill it with NANO SOMA. Spraying NANO SOMA in your nose helps to clear out the resident bacteria and viruses and provides more direct access to the lungs.
Metasomer Topical Gel
For skin problems and open wounds, apply Metasomer Topical Gel directly on the affected area at least twice/day. For facial skin problems and age spots, apply directly on the affected area at least twice/day.
Metasomer Telomerase Natural Cream
The Metasomer Telomerase Natural Cream is sold as a cosmetic. As with the other two products, the nanoemulsion of policosanol triggers the natural production of Vitamin C in the cells, which is critical to the production of collagen in the skin.
The cream contains no oils, which block the skin pores, and has a pleasant organic vanillin fragrance.
Healing Crisis or Reaction:
Metadichol® is made from all natural, food-based ingredients and has no known side effects. Some users (most do not) may experience a healing crisis, which can happen when natural health remedies work. This usually passes in a day or two. The signs and symptoms of a healing crisis are often identical to the illness itself. For example, cough, fever, pain, rashes and itchiness are all possible healing reactions. Sometimes, the condition may get worse during the detoxification period before it gets better. Just drink lots of water, take plenty of rest, eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat, do some exercise daily to sweat it out, get some daily sun exposure and keep using NANO SOMA. If needed, use the cotton bud startup described above.
These products have not been evaluated by US FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This website is not providing medical advice, nor are any companies supplying NANO SOMA or Metasomer or their associates or directors medical doctors. For medical advice and if symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.